Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Journey

A picture is worth a thousand words, but a journey with a special person is worth more than words can say!  I am so glad I am  able to take this journey with Bop! I have learned so much about his life, but also about life in general.  I'm a sucker for a good story, and his is a page turner.  On the road again... Bop and I visited with a few more distant relatives in Hudson, NY Thursday before heading over to Massachussetts to my brother-in-law's house.  The weather has been absolutely perfect for driving and I'm amazed at how green everything on the East Coast is!   It was a huge relief to arrive at the Massachussett Hahn's for a couple of reasons; 1) I got to see my nieces and nephew, 2) We got to sit down and relax, 3) a homecooked meal, and 4) I got the best night of sleep in almost a week, even if I did stay up chatting with Nicole until 1am.  It was a brief, but great visit!
It's alittle after 1am again andI have so much to say about this trip, but it's going to have to wait until we reach our final destination, or I should say, our next destination because with Bop, you never know if you're going to take a turn and see something else!

1 comment:

  1. Kristen, I am really enjoying your trip, hello to Bop and my love to you both.

    ReplyDelete