Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Driving Ms. Daisy

It's hardly a chore to drive Bop around, and just to prove how much fun we've been having here are some of the funny things he's said:
1) When one of his cousins asked him where his father was, (implying where he was laid to rest) Bop replied, " He's in Hudson, you know why he's there? He's dead."
2) As we were driving past a cemetery he said, " Do you want to go see them? Oh no, you missed the turn, oh well, they'll still be there next time."
3) "You drink a lot of water, are you sure there's not vodka in those bottles?"
4) I don't think I'm going to give you back to Kevin, he'll be okay on his own."
5) I told Bop that Kevin is slightly jealous of this trip I am on with his grandfather, and that Kevin would like to take the trip next year... Bop said, " I don't want to travel with Kevin, just you."
There have been so many funny things he's said that I can't even remember them all, but everyday he makes me laugh...
Tonight when talking to my mother in law, Pam, she said she's glad I didn't take this trip with Bop BEFORE Kevin and I were married, otherwise I might not have gone through with it. But I am very grateful to have them as my family now, and even more grateful for my husband who's working hard, and living as a bachelor for the majority of the summer while I enjoy one of his favorite people in his favorite place!

No comments:

Post a Comment