Tuesday, August 13, 2013

One Day at a Time

 I continue to learn and be amazed at Emma's growth and development everyday.  She just passed the 6 week mark and while there are days I worry she's not growing and developing "normally", there are also days that I look at her and think she's a lady ahead of her time! Here's a brief update of what she's been up to the last couple of weeks.
Emma meeting her great grandfather, also known as BOP.  Bop is 98 years old and he just stopped in on his way from New York back to Florida! 

Morning naptime in our house isn't just for Emma.

All tuckered out after smiling for the camera with her professional photo session.

Emma meeting her Grandma Margaret Ann from California.

Her first "fast food" experience was taking her bottle in the backseat of the car while Mommy had to run several errands. It was a Happy Meal!



This little lady continues to capture the heart of everyone who meets her, and she fills my heart with great joy and gratitude everyday!  


1 comment:

  1. I'm going to enjoy your blog, added it to my list, I have one too

    ReplyDelete